Thursday, April 23, 2009

the passion promise

A fiery and inspiring video compilation put together by Cullen Webb.
It is 12 mins long and features six revivalists, including Leonard
Ravenhill, Paul Washer, Carter Conlon, Paris Reidhead and others.



The 2nd youtube video blew my mind away.. because God just answered why I was being so filled with distress for the condition of the church.  Everytime I heard Paul Washer speak and Leonard Ravenhill, I would start to grieve from the bottom of my heart.  I seriously thought I was just being emotional.. or that I might start my rag.. but now it's clear as day what God has been doing. I would try to explain to my mom and many others.. even people at NLC and Passion Church what's been stirring in my heart for the passed couple of days.. but couldn't fully explain without tears streaming down.  I would think at the back of my head that I'm being too emotional.  Even during passionweek I could not stop.  I could not stop when I was praying for AK after hearing about what was happening.  If Sarah Chang's reading this, maybe she'll know a bit of what was happening in my heart.  What I told her was that I've been having this overwhelming burden that I can't fully explain about the condition of NLC and how much we need to pray.  She probably thought I was just a lunatic and a really emotional person.  ^^ haha. 

God, I pray that you may continue to raise up people that are completely wholeheartedly devoted to you.  A people that will not heed to the traditions of men but submit to your will and what you want carried out in your church.  God, purify us and make us clean.  Continue to stir in us a passion, that unquenchable fire that this world cannot comprehend.  Train us and teach us.  Let your people be like gold refined in the fire. I love you God.  There is no one like you. Thank you for sharing your burden.  I want to go after the things in your heart oh God.  I want to know what you're thinking so I can please you and love you.  Continue to break me and fill me with your anguish so that I may pray desperately for the condition of your church today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment