Wednesday, April 1, 2009

nothing compares to you.


the movement - the dream.

I could search the world, but Ill never find all I have in you.
And I could live for me, but Ill never have the joy I found in you.
What else could I live for? Nothing compares to everything that you are.

Jesus,

Yes, it's he that makes me want to sing.

The reason that I live, to you, I want to give, every part of me,
Cuz you, Lord you saved my life. You gave me breath,
You became my all.

I'm going for you, Jesus.

Yes Lord, even if it means to forsake my life, I want to go after you. You have proven your love to me. Help me stand and continuously run to you. I have tasted the world. I have been drawn to it in the beginning, but now that I realize the pleasure, fame, wealth, success, has no satisfaction, I don't want it. I want nothing that this world offers. Even if it means, I need to let go. I will. Even if it means, not watching things that you hate, even if it means to crucify my flesh everyday, even if it means laying down my life to have you be glorified, I'll do it. Holy Spirit, I ask that you may fill me everyday, to teach me things that this world hates to even hear about.. and that is everything about you, your word, your truth, your beauty, your glory, your righteousness.. etc. I just want to know more about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment