Wednesday, January 27, 2010

In transition- a beautiful song written, on Christ the Rock I stand



The song starts at 2:35.
I found this song on youtube. This is such a beautiful song. I told the person that recorded this to let me know when her album comes out. We're friends on youtube. It's truly amazing how sometimes we feel alone in our faith but.. then through the internet we are encouraged by other fellow brothers and sisters loving God wholeheartedly.

My favorite part of the song:

YOu've got me and we've got hope,
Hallelujah it's our goal though army of darkness,
My joy will not be silenced
So demon of injustice oh, you have been defeated.
In my own death and resurrection I'm redeemed and
Through trial without reason,
I know peace beyond my understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment