Monday, August 31, 2009

Greatest Love

John 16:1-4

1"All this I have told you so that you will not go astray. 2They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. 3They will do such things because they have not known the Father or me. 4I have told you this, so that when the time comes you will remember that I warned you. I did not tell you this at first because I was with you."

I believe this time will come soon for Christians in America. We have been warned. We must stand firm because many will come to kill/imprison us for our faith in our Lord Jesus Christ like how others around the world are being killed for their faith. We must stand firm for truth and fight for truth even until the point of death. May the Holy Spirit conform us to be like Christ so that we can lay our lives down for nonbelievers just like how the God in the flesh laid down his life for us.

"Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends."
-John 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment