Friday, June 12, 2009

10:27

I've been seen 1027 everywhere for past couple of years. I finally just had the assurance that this is the very verse God has been speaking to me.

Matthew 10:27-28 (New International Version)
27What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs. 28Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

Seeing the very things happening around me.. the mockery of Christ on the rise and becoming more profane, the economic situation of all the countries, and many lies and deception that are being brought into light, and how quickly all the nations are looking toward a new world order, makes me feel a bit more urgent that the time of Jesus' 2nd coming is very very soon. Knowing that is sometime very very soon for the destruction of man and the rapture... I've been growing worried for my friends. Also, as a result of the increase of hatred towards Christianity, and growing number of so-called people of faith compromising to meet their own personal needs, more than others, I'm also truthfully growing scared of the persecution that I'll be facing on a day to day basis. This, in fact discouraged me in speaking truth.. but slowly God's been giving me a spiritual violence. If i truly love, i proclaim truth. God asks me, "Do you love them more than yourself, that you'd risk your reputation so that some can live...?" I ask the holy spirit to engulf me and use me as a clean vessel to carry out the word of Repentance and Faith in Christ Jesus. I cannot see people going to hell just cuz i told them it's okay to believe in whatever they want. I just can't. This kind of love overwhelms me... and that is why I vent to God..... I read in my devotional today from Charles Spurgeon's Morning & Evening, that Janet bought me and it struck me like lightning.

"Zeal is stimulated by the thought of the near future. It looks with tearful eyes down to the flames of hell, and it cannot sleep; it looks up with anxious gaze to the glories of heaven, and it cannot stay still. It feels that time is short compared with the work to be done, and therefore it devotes all that it has to the cause of its Lord. And it is continually strengthened by remembering Christ's example. "

I told the Lord to take me to that very place. I feel the urgency arising everyday and am being drenched in deep anguish for my friends who have not come to know Christ and especially those who are asleep in the church but I want to know more of what's on His heart. To pray for the lost, to pray for each of my friends whom I dearly love, and to know that I cannot waste time doing stupid meaningless stuff. My battle is for the souls of men.

No comments:

Post a Comment